ADULT AND INTERMEDIATE - SUNDAY NOMINATIONS
Please understand ONE person is handicapping for the entire club therefore the nomination deadline is 12noon Saturday – no exceptions.
- All swimmers (existing or new) must nominate online or call the Handicapper by 8pm Friday – (hints: nominate through the week or set a reminder in your phone)
- Take care when nominating – choose the correct date, names and races (very important)
- If you make a mistake, do it again, explaining in the notes that the new one is correct (or ring!)
- If you nominate and don’t turn up…that is ok!
- On Sunday – a printout of the nominations will be available.
- Brace Relays - A roll call will be needed when the program has a Brace Relay. This will be done at 830am. If you are late, we will scratch you. Also due to uneven nominations between 50m/30m, you may be allocated a different swim length.
- There is no pool side nominations as swimmers need to be sorted into heats on Saturday as the slowest swimmer must be in Lane 1 and the time trialler swimmers must be in Lane 8 for the system to work
- Results will be announced the following Sunday and a copy provided pool-side
- Feel free to ring and ask questions. If you text, make sure you receive an acknowledgement, as texts sometimes end up in cyberspace!
Brace and Relay events
In a Brace Relay event, you need to nominate if you wish to swim 50m or 30m leg.
You will be allocated a partner by the handicapper, if you don't indicate your relay partner
Brace Relay is between an Adult/Adult or Child/Child - handicapped swim
Rex Kelly Brace is an Adult/Child combination - handicapped swim
Don Ford Brace is Adult/Adult race with nominated time - championship swim
Vinny Heinrich Brace is Child/Child combination with nominated time - championship swim
Poss Wilson Brace is four Adults - 3 x 50m; 1 x 30m with nominated time
14 October - Moree hosts Goondiwindi
December every Friday - Raffles
17 November - Interzone Twin Towns
16 December - Xmas Party
2 March - AIF Melbourne
17 March - Goondiwindi hosts Moree
19 May - Moree Diggers end of year presentation
17 June - Moree Diggers AGM